Christmas is the time for giving! buuuuuut when you're on a budget it can get rough! These easy beauty favorites are the perfect gift for women and men! Happy gift giving!!!!
- Lavender Coconut Scrub -
- 1/4 melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup himalayan sea salt
- 4 to 5 stems of lavender
- Mortar and pestle or bowl for mixing
Grind your lavender, add all ingredients and mix. Coconut oil contain proteins that keep your skin moisturized and hydrated. Lavender has antiseptic and anti properties which can fight bacteria causing acne infections and reduce swelling and redness. The sugar and sea salt help smooth your complexion and rid of any dry skin.
Store scrub in mason jars, decorate, and keep in dry area. Rub mixture on in the shower or tub.
- Citrus Rosewater Toner -
- 1/2 cup rosewater
- 1/2 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 5-10 drops of a citrus essential oil (I used grapefruit)
- Funnel for pouring into bottle
- Travel size spray bottle (your mixture will be clear so I suggest purchasing a colored bottle)
1. Pour 1/2 rosewater into bottle
2. Pour apple cider vinegar into bottle
3. Pour essential oils into bottle
4. Shake and enjoy! Store in fridge.
Rose water is filled with anti-oxidants and vitamins that help prevent aging. It tightens your pores and helps those lovely wrinkles. The malic acid in apple cider vinegar makes in antibacterial. The amino acids help hydration in the skin and calm any nasty irritation.
Use glitter to decorate your bottles! I sprayed hair spray onto the bottles and let the glitter fly!
- Grape Honey Facial -
- 10 red grapes
- Tablespoon of honey
- Pinch of flour
- 1/2 lemon juice
The purple skins of red grapes contain more antioxidants than green grapes. Lemon acts as an astringent and helps suck out excess oil.
Begin by crushing grapes, add your honey, pinch of flour, lemon and mix. Spread mixture onto clean face, avoid eyes. Leave on for 10 minutes then rinse off. Pour in mason jars, decorate and store in fridge!
The mason jars don't need much to make cute! I just added decorative string!
Hope you enjoyed!!! Happy Holidays!!!